December 7, 2008

jackpot debris


1998 - Jackpot Studio Demos


Elliott recorded these at, tiny, cute, Jackpot Studio at it's original location on SE Morrison in Portland. I recorded on two different records which were recorded here in his little studio which he co-owned with Larry Crane, who did the bulk of actually running the studio. Larry still runs Jackpot here in Portland and is an ace producer and is also magically patient. I think my old band *deleted* might have baked him a cake he was so nice. Anyway, I always like hearing these recordings. They were recorded right down the street from where I was living, right when I was living there. It's nice to think these songs were being born right in my little neighborhood.

Mad props to the st(r)ash (treasury)!

1 comment:

  1. 1998 - Jackpot Studio Demos
    http://www.badongo.com/file/12383308

    ReplyDelete