December 7, 2008

1990 drops knowledge

1990 - Holy Intellect

Another request, and another totally out of print album. This is for my good friend Jon down in Nashville, fighting the consumer hoards, and making the streets safe for the children. Poor Righteous Teachers. The name really takes you right there all by itself, doesn't it? 1990. Oh, 1990... I bet the first time I heard this I was rocking a pair of bright red denim shorts, a cross colours or Malcolm X hat: and a giant t-shirt with a Loony Toons character on it. Maybe someone said to me, "Hey man, is that the new 'Black Sheep' cassette? Shit.. you should check out these cats PRT!" and I was probably like "Wow man, these guys are fresh!" And I was right.

*
1 Luv 2 tha Nation of Gods and Earths son!
*
"It's only like 5% out of a hundred..."

1 comment:

  1. 1990 - Holy Intellect
    http://www.badongo.com/file/12396588

    ReplyDelete