December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


2008 - Denver's Christmas Mix!


I made this mix of sweet Christmas music especially for my girlfriend Tis who is away visiting family, and who I won't get to spend Xmas with.
Peej and I miss you!! :(
Anyway, I made it for her to listen to today since I can't be there, but I think everyone will like listening to this one today! So don't snooze on downloading it! You want to listen to this one today!!!
Don't worry about there being noise. There isn't. Just nice christmas songs. :)

Also, when the kids (or parents) aren't around, there's a super secret bonus track for the mix, which can be downloaded
right here!!!

01 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
02 - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - The Ramones
03 - Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
04 - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon with Yoko Ono
05 - Christmas In Hollis - Run DMC
06 - White Christmas - Orenda Fink
07 - Christmastime Is Here - SP
08 - White Christmas - Mark Kozelek
09 - Blue Christmas - Low
10 - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - The Pretenders
11 - Little Drummer Boy - Mark Kozelek
12 - Silent Night - Low
13 - O Tannenbaum - They Might Be Giants
14 - Santa Baby - Madonna
15 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2
16 - Santa Claus - The
Sonics
17 - ???

No comments:

Post a Comment